|Posted by Site Owner on November 11, 2015 at 7:35 PM|
Theme: People, Passion &Purpose: The Pathway to a Successful Records Keeping
The Western Visayas School Registrars Association (WEVSRA) under the supervision of the Commission on Higher Education will hold a general assembly with seminar on November 26-27 from 8:00am to 5:00 pm at Smallville 21 Hotel, G.T. Pison Avenue, Barangay San Rafael, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, . This year’s theme is “People, Passion &Purpose: The Pathway to a Successful Records Keeping”.
The objectives of this seminar are as follows:
- To get acquainted with the new CHED Region 6 Director to discuss new issuances, orders and updates on the reportorial requirements.
- To acquire new policies, guidelines and procedures on admitting and registering students in Grade 11 and those who are not covered of the K-12 curriculum but will enroll this AY 2016-2017;Tech-Voch Credit transfer and eligibility for college.
- To hold an assembly for a business meeting to review and amend the WEVSRA Constitution and By-Laws and to elect new set of officers for the term 2015-2017.
- To enhance the knowledge on records management with emphasis on handling and filing records created, sent and received.
- To appreciate the importance of the need to integrate values in school registrars’ role and work.
Participants to this seminar are School Registrars and Admission Officers of Higher Education Institutions, Basic Education and Technical-Vocational Schools. A registration fee of Php 3,000.00 will be charged to each participant to defray expenses for meals, snacks, kit, speakers’ honoraria and conference materials, WEVSRA membership/annual dues and other incidental expenses.
For more details, please feel free to keep in touch with the assigned contact persons in your area. Click here to view the list and the centers for confirmation.
- General Assemebly and Seminar program
- CHED and TESDA endorsement